Clinical waste storage units are ideal for safe and secure storage of clinical waste and hazardous chemicals with anti vandal properties. Also available as bunkers, stores, and roller stores, the welded steel construction of our chemical waste storage units ensures maximum protection. Units can be custom built to meet your specific segregation, heating or lighting requirements.
Clinical Waste Storage
|GP0.5||915w x 460d x 1220h||0.5 cu. metres||Image|
|GP1.5||1500w x 700d x 1500h||1.57 cu. metres||Image|
|GPB0.5||1200w x 600d x 850h||0.5 cu. metres||Image|
|GPB1.0||2000w x 600d x 850h||1.0 cu. metres||Image|
|GP4.5||1500w x 1200d x 2000h||3.6 cu. metres||Image|
|GPR||2400w x 1000d x 2400h||4.8 cu. metres||Image|
- Suitable for internal or external use.
- Choose from Cabinets, Bunkers, Stores and Roller Stores.
- High security, vandal proof, welded steel construction.
- Leak tested bunds and spill trays to capture and retain spilled liquids.
- Safety/warning signage fitted as standard.
- Ventilation panels on side walls.
- Delivered to site fully assembled. Easily relocated.
- Access ramps for wheelie bins.
- Emergency spill response kits fitted.
- Documentation holders fitted.
- Internal segregation for different waste streams.
- Shelving for Sharps containers.
- Can be manufactured to any size.
- Can be assembled on site.
- Internal cabinets for segregation of hazardous chemicals.
- Option of lighting and heating systems.
This product can be customised to your requirements:
Temperature control systems can be fitted to store your chemicals at preset temperatures.
Customise Your Solution