Bespoke / Custom Designed Chemical Stores
Our chemical storage manufacturing expertise coupled with our in-house design capability allows Safety Storage Systems to deliver high quality hazchem storage solutions customised according to the specific customer requirements.
Our team of engineers liaise with each customer to deliver bespoke chemical storage solutions, taking into consideration all aspects of design from dimensions, to positioning of access doors, internal layout configurations, thermal protection, ventilation, spillage containment in accordance with current standards. In fact 80% of the chemical stores that we manufacture have been customised in some way to suit our client's particular chemical storage requirements.
Examples of customised features include
- Chemical Stores manufactured to dimensions to suit available space on site.
- Chemical stores assembled on site where access is limited.
- Choice of door positions.
- Internal storage layouts with segregation to suit your mix of chemicals or processes.
- Combination of pallet storage and 'walk-in' storage for smaller containers.
- Frost protection.
- Fire protection.
- Extraction systems for harmful vapours.
- Full electrical fit out: lighting, extraction, sockets in IP and Atex.
- Access ports for pipelines.
The five quick steps include:
- Initial meeting with client to outline requirements and draw up specification.
- Budget cost or detailed quotation provided.
- Amendments to specification as required.
- Final quotation.
- Drawing for approval issued on receipt of order.