Our reusable drain seals protect storm water drains from chemical spillage. Available in a choice of washable Neoprene rubber and Polyurethane for deployment and re-use. Re usable drain clamp locks into position over drain.
- Drain seals designed to seal drains to greatly reduce the quantity of spilled chemical entering storm water drains.
- One use drain seals adhere to rusty and uneven surfaces to create seal.
- Reusable Drain Seals can be cleaned and re used.
- 3.0m Spill Blocker creates a dam to contain spilled chemicals.
- Steel Drain Clamp mechanism clamps through slots in drain to provide seal.
- Wall storage box available to store drain seals when not in use
One Use Drain Seals
Flexible putty adheres to uneven rough surfaces.
Reusable Drain Seals
Can be deployed and reused again. Choice of Neoprene rubber or Polyurethane. Heavy duty steel drain clamp.
- Steel Drain Clamp can be manufactured to any size to suit your drain design.
Customise Your Solution
One Use Drain Seal
Flexible Putty material delivered in plastic wrapper.
PU Drain Seal.
Highly visible yellow modified polyurethane. Thickness: 13mm. Optional Wall mounted storage box.
Powder coated steel construction with clamp mechanism that attaches to slot in drain. Modified polyurethane seal. Wall brackets for storage.