Bunded drum dispensing system enables safe decanting of chemicals from 210 litre drums. Bunded drum dispenser trolley to move drums in vertical and horizontal position. Anti corrosive polyethylene construction. For storage and decanting of 1,2,4 and up to 6 drums. Optional steel dispensing stations also.
Plastic Drum dispensing stations
- Leak tested and certified Bunds.
- For storage and decanting of chemicals from one, two, four or six drums.
- Delivered to site ready for immediate use.
- Bunded Dispensing trolley can transport drums and can move drum from vertical to horizontal position for decanting of contents.
- Plastic bunds suitable for corrosive chemicals.
Plastic Drum dispensing stations suitable for storage of Corrosive chemicals.
Steel Drum dispensing stations can be moved by fork truck.
- Steel Dispensing Stations can be manufactured to any size/storage capacity and can be finished in any colour.
- Can be fitted with rollers to allow drum to be rotated so that the tap is in the correct position.
Customise Your Solution
With respect to design of equipment and actually listening to what the customer requires, I would have to say that Safety Storage Systems Ltd. ticks all the boxes. Their customer service is excellent with any queries being answered promptly and to my satisfaction. Ordered items arrive within the stated lead times.
Brian Quaid Environmental Officer, Waste Management — Lisheen Mine
Plastic Drum dispensing Trolley
Plastic Drum dispensing Trolley and Drum dispensing stations manufactured from polyethylene. Suitable for corrosive chemicals.
Steel Dispensing stations
Heavy duty welded steel construction. Epoxy coated. Can be lifted and transported by fork truck with drums on racks.
Manufactured from mild steel
Drum stands manufactured from mild steel with a hot dip zinc galvanised finish. Bunds manufactured from polyethylene - suitable for corrosive chemicals.