IBC Bunds ensure spill protection when storing or handling IBC containers up to 1000 Litres. These versatile IBC Bund units are leak tested and certified to ensure optimum leak and spill protection. Available in a range of sizes and material constructions to different chemicals and varying weights.
Plastic IBC Bund
|JIBCB||1450W x 1450D x 1000H||1100 litres||Image|
|(Optional plastic Deck. Load tested to accept 2000 kg IBC)|
|JIBCB2||2450W x 1450D x 575H||1100 litres||Image|
|(Plastic mesh/platform to support IBCs. Load tested to accept 2000 kg IBCs.)|
|IBCB||1600w x 1830d x 700h||1150 litres||Image|
|JIBCBs||1680 x 1680 x 700mm||1200 litres||Image|
- Choice of moulded plastic construction suitable for corrosive chemicals and heavy duty steel.
- Range of sizes to suit all requirements.
- Optional removable decks to support IBCs.
- For safe storage of IBC containers up to 1000 litres capacity and 2000kgs weight.
- Spilled chemicals easily removed.
- Bunds leak tested and certified.
- Steel IBC Bunds available with epoxy painted or galvanised finish.
- Can be transported by pallet truck or Fork truck
- Mobile steel IBC Bund with side walls and safety chain.
Plastic IBC Bunds.
Corrosion resistant polyethylene construction.
Steel IBC Bunds.
Heavy duty welded steel construction. Painted or galvanised finish.
- Steel IBC Bunds can be manufactured to any size.
- Choice of finish colours on painted steel IBC Bunds.
Customise Your Solution