Pesticide storage cabinets from Safety Storage Systems are the ideal solution for effective storage of pesticides and hazardous agri-chemicals. These chemical storage units are designed to ensure ultimate safety with anti-vandal construction and excellent ventilation. Each pesticide store is leak tested with optional polythene bunds available for corrosive chemicals. We can provide both insulated and non-insulated pesticide storage solutions to meet a range of different storage capacities.
PS1.5 Pesticide Storage Unit Closed
PS1.5 Pesticide Storage Unit Open
PS2.5 Pesticide Storage Unit Closed
pPS2.5 Pesticide Storage Unit Open
- Fully welded steel anti-vandal construction.
- Delivered to site fully assembled and ready for immediate use.
- Easily relocated.
- Leak tested epoxy coated bund.
- Secure hinged lockable doors.
- Ventilation panels on side walls.
- Safety/warning signage fitted as standard.
- Option of fixed or adjustable shelving.
Insulated Pesticide Stores
Insulated bunded pesticide stores allow frost protection heaters to be fitted and reduce condensation.
Non-Insulated Pesticide Stores
Galvanized construction, fully bunded and ventilated, models AY3.0 and AY6.0.
- Can be manufactured to any size.
- Fixed or adjustable shelving.
- Anti-static grounding.
- Extraction systems, lighting, heating systems.
- Fire supression systems.
- Emergency fire escape doors.
- Doors can be fitted on any wall.
This product can be customised to your requirements:
Temperature control systems can be fitted to store your chemicals at preset temperatures.
Customise Your Solution